Re: [RTTY] Sound card for RTTY/MMTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Sound card for RTTY/MMTTY
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:35:38 -0600
I also use the Pro III.

Jim, you REALLY do need to push that RTTY FIL ON/OFF button sometimes.
You won't believe how it will pull a workable QSO out of (apparently)
jumbled up noise!

As Don had written in his early review of the IC-756, this filter does
"get on my nerves" if left running all the time. But that toggle button
on my radio gets a good workout when there are EU openings into my QTH.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN