Re: [RTTY] 2010 XE RTTY cpmtest - error in final scores

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2010 XE RTTY cpmtest - error in final scores
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 08:58:32 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 08:06:11 -0500, David Levine
<david@levinecentral.com> wrote:

>Check out http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/2010-02/msg00627.html and you'll
>see your score to 3830 was what the XE RTTY results reflect.

REPLY:

Very interesting. I don't know how those numbers got attached to my
score. Even the hours are wrong - I worked only 9 hours, not 18.

Just in case I had submitted the wrong year or wrong contest, I searched
my entire hard drive for 151,296 (my supposed score) but the only place
it showed up was in the official XE summary. I have scores from every
RTTY contest I have done, going back to 1993. Nothing there.

Perhpas someone else will recognize their numbers?

A mystery.

73, Bill W6WRT