Re: [RTTY] Fwd: [GreenKeys] lack of civility

To: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@inbox.com>, "Bill" <bmarx@bellsouth.net>, "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fwd: [GreenKeys] lack of civility
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 10:40:04 -0600
What we have to do is to be well behaved in our discourse.  While that kind of
language ("damn number") may be allowed in the more
relaxed FCC standards of the day, it's a long way from gentlemanly conduct -
regardless of how uninformed the guy may be.  The run
station could just have easily resumed his CQ call and dropped the QSO.  No
mess, no fuss.

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com