[RTTY] 599 579 579

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 599 579 579
From: Bill <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:01:00 -0600
I forgot to think about it.... and it happened to me today

Calling CQ on 40
Station gave me a call.
I hit 'insert' and

W1** TU 599 579 579 W1**

I should have been prepared because he came back

W9OL AGN AGN
and I realized what was happening so I hit the TX button and typed

{tx} ur signal report is 599 but ur serial number is 579, sn is 579 {rx}

he gave me a report and all ended well.

For a variety of reasons, I hadn't been able to work 579 qsos in recent
contests.
Hopefully I'll be better prepared next contest. LOL

***and there was emails on this subject on the list just a few weeks ago
and I still didn't remember to be prepared....duh and double duh

--
A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.