Re: [RTTY] 599 579 579

To: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 599 579 579
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:28:15 -0800
I had a similar non-event when I sent TU 599 599 599, but I was
running at a pretty fast clip and guy who got it almost had to have
seen my preceding TU 599 598 598.

What was more satisfying to me was toward the end of the contest when
I sent someone TU 599 1111 1111.  It just looked so cool!  :)

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
dick@k7vc.com