Re: [RTTY] Upside down

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Upside down
From: "Tom - KE1JF" <ke1jf@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:32:16 -0500
Right, For my Kenwood TS-2000 the Normal setting in the rigs menu is
backwards but with my Pro-3 it is correct so obviously there is no standard
for the manufacturers as to which way is inverted in FSK. You could be
receiving just fine but transmitting inverted without knowing it unless
someone tells you.

73,
Tom, KE1JF