Re: [RTTY] Nice Score Summary?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Nice Score Summary?
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 06:41:10 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 06:45:40 -0500, David Levine
<david@levinecentral.com> wrote:

>In N1MM you can do it by clicking the File menu and then Export followed by
>Print Score Summary to File. N1MM doesn't show the operating time in the
>score summary. If you want that you go to the View Menu and select Off
>Times.

REPLY:

You can also submit your score to 3830 and check the box that says to
send a copy to your email address. If you actually subscribe to 3830 you
will get your own score automatically, along with everybody else's who
submits.

That last option will sometimes drown you in email after a major contest
(all contests, not just RTTY) but it does have the advantage of letting
you see everyone's comments. I always forward the 3830 RTTY summaries to
the reflector, but the summaries contain only scores, not comments.

3830 score submittal forms:  http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

3830 contest calendar:  http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/

If anybody wonders where the term 3830 came from, back before the
internet, people used to gather on 3830 kHz LSB after a contest and
compare scores. They might still do that - I haven't checked in many
years.

73, Bill W6WRT