Re: [RTTY] Nice Score Summary?

To: <stevehaines@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Nice Score Summary?
From: "Carleton Reed" <carleton45@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 04:00:36 -0800
Hi Stephen, those nice forms are created when we post using 3830 Score
Submittal Forms at: http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ Goto that site,
click on the link for the appropriete contest then fill out the form. Use
the info from the summary sheet that was created from your log. Just fill
out the 3830 form then click submit. Make sure you send a copy to your email
box. I then take that nice generated report and post it to the RTTY
reflector for the other members to see. Because Im a member of NCCC, I post
it there also. You still must send your cabrillo log to the contest sponsor.

Carleton AA6GZ