Re: [RTTY] TJ9PF now QRT

To: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TJ9PF now QRT
From: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:16:07 -0500
I managed to work them on 5 bands (80m thru 17m) on RTTY and also worked CW
on 40 and SSB on 40 and 80 meters.

Worked in the evenings, after work.

However, I did not find NP3D in their Log for 80 meters SSB QSO. Started
looking similar calls and found... NP4D on 80m SSB. :(

When I worked them on CW, an operator copied me as NP4D several times, I
went really slow and repeated him 3, 3, 3...

I guess that was the same operator who put me as NP4D on 80 meters SSB, Hi.

All in all I put TJ9PF 5 points out of 5 possible. Professional work!

2011/2/21 Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>

> One thing they did to help everyone was their exchange:
>
> AA5AU 599 AA5AU
>
> I believe they may have had two stations on RTTY a couple of times.
>
> 73, Don AA5AU

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D