Re: [RTTY] Deleting Prolific USB to Serial Bridge

To: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Deleting Prolific USB to Serial Bridge
From: "KC4HW/Jim" <kc4hw@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:31:50 -0600
Hey Jim,

Thanks for the help.  I finally found the "Add or Remove Programs"
function in Windows 7/32 and uninstalled the PL-2303 driver.  When I
did that it freed up Com2 but not Com3, but I selected it anyway for
one of the comports.  It moaned a bit but once I clicked OK it made the
change.  I will have to get a device connected and see if I can get it to
work.

Thanks again.

Jim/KC4HW