Re: [RTTY] RTTY Posts

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Posts
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 21:35:38 -0600
Dick Newell, AK1A, wrote DX PacketCluster originally for the YCCC.  I was a
DX PacketCluster sysop in AZ starting in 1988 or so.  It was of all
RF/packet, including a backbone of five or so node hops between Phoenix and
Southern CA.  A few internet "wormholes" eventually replaced some of the
packet backbones.

Jim N7US