[RTTY] NAQP RTTY - WB4YDL

To: "'Rtty Contesting Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY - WB4YDL
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 23:24:32 -0600

NAQP RTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2011-02-26

    CallSign Used : WB4YDL

      Operator(s) : WB4YDL

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP

             Band : ALL

            Power : LOW

             Mode : RTTY

Default Exchange : JAMIE TN

    Name : James C. Hall

    Address : 4531 Bumpus Rd.

   City/State/Zip : Union City  TN  38261

    Country : USA

       ARRL Section : TN

        Club/Team : Tennessee Contest Group

         Software : N1MM Logger V11.2.6

        Band         QSOs         Pts       Sec        NA

         3.5              121           121        40          1

           7               250           250         51         0

          14              116           116         38         1

          21               57              57          11         1

          28                 1               1             1          0

       Total           545            545       141        3

            Score : 78,480

Soapbox: That was fun ! 15M had a lot of activity; 20M was just plain weird.
I ended up going to 40M earlier than I usually would. 80M was in fine shape
this evening.

73, Jamie

WB4YDL

believed to be clean.