Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY RULES Non-North America

To: <k6ufo@arrl.net>, "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY RULES Non-North America
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:57:43 -0700
I just pasted my Cabrillo into the Webform here
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqplogsubmit.php

The Cabrillo was generated by N1MM, and unmodified was unmodified. It was
accepted with no problems.  Here's what it looked like:
K8GT          GERRY     MI
OH3DP       HANNU
KG4SS         FIDEL      KG4
JH7RTQ      YOSHI
HH4/K4QD JAN        HH

As shown, non-North-American countries were blank.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ