Re: [RTTY] Three lessons from NAQP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Three lessons from NAQP
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 03:47:33 -0500
Jeff, AC0C wrote: " Sending the station's call you just worked does not
benefit anyone."

An opinion to which you are entitled, but I don't completely agree with. On
a few occasions, I have had the call wrong, when I sent my exchange, and it
was again wrong, on my screen, when they sent their exchange. Only when I
sent it again, when "clearing", did it get recognized, and corrected, by the
sender. Band conditions contribute greatly to what is contained in the
macros, and having several available benefits everyone.

73, Shelby