Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY RULES Non-North America

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY RULES Non-North America
From: "k6ufo@arrl.net" <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:32:49 -0800 (PST)
I'm embarrassed to report, it appears we have some
inconsistency between the rules, guidance, advice,
myself and the log robot on how many different ways
while work...

Its on my list to clarify this for the future NAQP
RTTY contests. For the moment, it appears either DX
or blank will work for the QTH for non-North American
contacts.

And thank you to all who participated in the NAQP RTTY
contest! Your activity and the good band conditions
(well, maybe not on 10m) made for a fun contest and some
record high scores!

Please submit your log to keep our log robot busy and
out of trouble. You can submit your Cabrillo format
log at:  http://www.ncjweb.com/naqplogsubmit.php

You can manually convert a paper log to a Cabrillo log
using the tool at:
http://www.b4h.net/cabforms/naqprtty_cab.php

Logs are due March 12.  Best regards,

Mark Aaker K6UFO