Re: [RTTY] NCJ RTTY Article by AA5AU

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NCJ RTTY Article by AA5AU
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:42:40 -0700
Hi Jim

I'd ask that any replies be posted to the reflector as I (and probably
others) would also be interested in this.  73
Tom W7WHY

Just finished reading the very good article by AA5AU on RTTY SO2R.
This is a very well packed article and I am sure will help some with
making the move to SO2R.

In this article Don suggests using a USB Sound Device.  I have looked
on the internet and there are a multitude of devices out there in the
ether.

So my questions, who are using such devices and what are you using?

Jim/KC4HW