[RTTY] League Certificates

To: <hdluke@centurytel.net>, "Rtty Contesting Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] League Certificates
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:13:18 -0600
Harvey, I agree with you 100%.  The certificates that the League puts out
lack a lot of thought and style.  The one I received for the Triple Play
Award was very disappointing.  It was very amateurish and they had the gall
to charge for it, as well as for the others.  I think it was just a design
that somebody came up with and as an afterthought they added "Digital" or
"RTTY" or whatever.

Dick
W0RAA

KM4JA wrote:

I was disappointed when I received my RTTY WAS LOTW a year ago (#833)
that it put "Digital" at the top instead of RTTY but it showed RTTY at
the bottom where you had to hunt for it.

So I used my MS Word to make a font, size, and color to match the big
red WAS in the middle, with a grayish background to blend in.  It was
probably around a 24 pt. size but you can play around with it and the
color.  I printed it out, cut out the RTTY and pasted it over the plain
"digital" at the top to make the certificate show a sharp "RTTY" WAS at
the top.

73
Harvey, KM4JA