Re: [RTTY] RST in contests??????

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, "Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM" <wb2rhm@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RST in contests??????
From: "John GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 23:35:38 -0000
Ben,

BARTG certainly do look at this problem. I can tell you that one of those
stations listed by you has been DQed in the past, shown as a check log more
than once and will be out of the scores this year too if he sends in a log.
We are also looking
at whether this rule is worth keeping but that's another issue.

We try to run our contests with integrity and are not known for any
'blind-eye' approach to rules. New software has just been developed which
extends the level of log checking in our contests.

Finally ... if we can check something, we will. If we can't, we won't. We
don't 'SAY' one thing and do another.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

John GW4SKA

and BTW pse don't get upset with me personally and thanks for all the
contest Qs!