Re: [RTTY] HAL ST8000...up for bid.

To: Toni Lively <flattoplake@yahoo.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] HAL ST8000...up for bid.
From: Michael Haack <mikehaack@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 22:27:50 -0500
The ST8000 can be controlled thru a "blackcat" unit.
Im not sure who makes it... A google search will turn it up.

I use HAL PCI-3000 cards here, and through the "Regeneration" function
of the ST8000. You feed the Audio output to the input of your TNC.
Basically, The ST8000 handles the signal and the noise, Your TNC gets a
clean mark/space signal to deal with.