Re: [RTTY] Length-of-Exchange utility

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Length-of-Exchange utility
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:31:22 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:13:09 -0500, Robert Chudek - K0RC
<k0rc@citlink.net> wrote:

>To keep my exchange at the absolute minimum, I did not participate in
>the last RTTY contest. This provided a couple other benefits... there
>were no busted calls in my log and I wasn't constantly asked for repeats
>due to my pathetic signal and/or QRM.

REPLY:

If we can get everybody to do that, we would all be tied for first
place!  We would all get plaques!

Of course, it would take only one ne'er-do-well to spoil it for
everybody by making one Q. But he might be DQ'd for unsportsmanlike
conduct.

Probably the only way I'll ever get a plaque.

73, Bill W6WRT