Re: [RTTY] Length-of-Exchange utility

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Length-of-Exchange utility
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:48:18 -0700
Hi Bob

Here I do this:

CQ test W7WHY CQ

W7WHY de W7XXX

TU W7WHY CQ

That really cuts down on the transmit time.  Makes it a lot easier on the
old SB-200 tubes!!  73
Tom W7WHY

Right on the money, Bill!

But I've taken this one step further.

To keep my exchange at the absolute minimum, I did not participate in
the last RTTY contest. This provided a couple other benefits... there
were no busted calls in my log and I wasn't constantly asked for repeats
due to my pathetic signal and/or QRM.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN