[RTTY] Looking for RTTY Help

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Looking for RTTY Help
From: "Glenn Jackson" <Glenn.Jackson6@Verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:39:51 -0400
I'm new to this and I am having trouble getting set up to do RTTY.  I'm
using Vista (!) Kenwood 570, and Signalink USB.  I have been able to make
PSK contacts using Digipan.  I am unable to connect using RTTY, using the
MTTY program.    I have followed the set up in the radio manual and followed
the set up for the MMTTY program.  A lot of the set up is different or
confusing for Vista, I don't come up with the same pages in the manual.  I
have sent out many CQ's , answered many CQ's no contacts.  My SWR meter
shows that I am transmitting.  I tried to check into a RTTY net last night.
The net control came back with "sounds like someone is trying to check in
but I only hear the mark tone, check your set up"  I have checked everything
that I know how to check any thoughts??? Any help will be appreciated.

KB1NGD  GLENN