Re: [RTTY] Question about ARI contest rules

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question about ARI contest rules
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 19:11:35 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

The situation is like the CQ WW-SSB and WW-CW where you can work your own
country only for country and zone credits, no points.  Almost everyone
knows that rule in the above contests, but I'd guess a lot of people don't
know
about the similar ARI rule.  I didn't.

Personally, I like the everyone works everyone for points contests, which
is why I prefer the RTTY versions of the CQ WW and WAE contests.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 5/2/2011 9:00:31 P.M. GMT Standard Time,