Re: [RTTY] Shift 170 -vs- 200

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Shift 170 -vs- 200
From: WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:16:16 -0700
Mike Lamb of AEA himself put out the fixes years ago and sent me one
which I installed in my old PK-232.  http://www.qsl.net/k0bx/align.htm

K0BX has it saved on his site.

Also we later used "real" TU's like Hal ST-6000/ST-8000 as devices
behind the PK232 and strangely enough I am going to try that again
with N1MM one of these days.

Jay WS7I