Re: [RTTY] Exchanges

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Exchanges
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:29:53 -0500
Tom, I don't blow them off. If I get the information exchange
the first pass I'll CQ again and if the same thing happens then
I have a macro for "your call pse k0idt".  There have been to many
times when the information exchange was for a close station and
not my pipsqueak signal that I came up with the macro in self
defense :)

Ron
k0idt