Re: [RTTY] Looks like I won't get RTTY DXCC afterall

To: <w0mu@w0mu.com>, RTTY contest group <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Looks like I won't get RTTY DXCC afterall
From: David VE3VID <ve3vid@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 09:07:47 -0400
Is the ARRL aware of the upset this is causing?Was there any member
consultation prior to the change?A quick look over the official rules looks
like PSK and Packet were previously allowed for RTTY certificates.Clearly only
a concern for the dedicated RTTY op, so how much of a voice do we really have?

David

http://www.ve3vid.webs.com/