Re: [RTTY] RTTY vs Digital DXCC

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY vs Digital DXCC
From: Glenn Wyant <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:27:00 -0400
I have  335 countries on RTTY and  2 ( ZS8 - VK0/m ) on PSK31
for the RTTY award.

It doesn't matter much to me what its called . I like to chase the DX,
not the paper award as such. I suppose if some folks had their way,
I would be banned from the pure RTTY award , if it comes to that.

I always considered it digital anyway.

Now back to the radio and working DX.

Glenn VA3DX