Re: [RTTY] RTTY AWARD

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY AWARD
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:11:42 -0700
On Aug 16, 2011, at 10:32 PM, Marc Chicoine wrote:
> I suspect the Newington decision makers do not operate RTTY at all.

Your suspicions are likely to be erroneous.  Check your 2009 RTTY Roundup log.
Chances are that K1ZZ is in that log.  At least he is in my log.  Since the
state exchange I received was CT, it is not likely that I had miscopied K1ZZI's
call.

It is always possible that Dave lent his station to someone else for that
weekend, but at least he knows an RTTY contest was going on, eh?

If my lousy memory serves, one of the Roundups in the last 10 years was won by
an ARRL staffer.  WS7I probably remembers it.

73
Chen, W7AY