Re: [RTTY] Long TX tail with MMTTY

To: rjohnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>, RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Long TX tail with MMTTY
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 09:20:03 -0400
What transceiver are you using and do you have MMTTY configured for
hardware PTT (RTS on the FSK port) or software (Radio Control) PTT
on the CAT port?

Are you using AFSK or FSK?

Have you reviewed the example configuration file for MMTTY and
the USB Interface III available via "Help | Download Documents"
in microHAM Router or from www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html?

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV