[RTTY] No info in 75b RTTY transmission

To: "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] No info in 75b RTTY transmission
From: "Jacques Frilley" <jacques.frilley@noos.fr>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:42:45 +0200
This is F2LZ
In an answer to Hank Harrisson on the reflector I describe my problem of lack
of transmitted info while using RTTY 75 bauds with MixW software.
Everything is actually OK and I was chasing windmills.
I checked everything in the software including that all necessary COMports were
unabled and I completely forgot that using RigExpert interface, one have to
change a jumper position in the Rigexpert hardware in order to operate 75 bauds.
It is my mistake...
Please excuse the 75 years old operator.
May be that K9MUG/4 problem is of the same nature, if this can help
My apologizes agn
73 to all
Jim F2LZ