[RTTY] Log Deadline not changed on NA Sprint robot yet

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Log Deadline not changed on NA Sprint robot yet
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 22:46:52 -0500
The Log Deadline date has not been changed on the NA Sprint robot.

When you submit your log you may get an ***AFTER DEADLINE*** message like I did.

I sent email to Ed.  Hopefully he'll get it fixed up for us soon.  I don't know
if we have to resubmit or not.  Waiting on Ed.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com