Re: [RTTY] Log Deadline not changed on NA Sprint robot yet

To: "'Don Hill AA5AU'" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Log Deadline not changed on NA Sprint robot yet
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 21:15:08 -0700
Sorry, all.  I was harvesting today.  The culmination of my entire year's
work is harvest, so I was not able to get anywhere near a radio today.  But,
as far as the robot rejecting your log due to the date not being reset from
the last Sprint ... I can resubmit your log, but if there are any other
format errors, then you won't know about them to be able to fix and
resubmit.  Please QRX until the robot is fixed and then I recommend you
resubmit so you can see if there are any other format errors you may wish to
correct.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

73,
Ed - W0YK
CQ RTTY Contest Director
Ed Muns