Re: [RTTY] Contest on 20?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contest on 20?
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:33:41 -0600
LOTS of people sending their call 3 or 4 times on 20 meters right now with
ZD8F, 9N7MD and PJ5/DL7VOG all on the band at the same
time.

It DOES sound like a contest.  In actuality it is.  It's a contest to see who
can get them in the log!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com