Re: [RTTY] Re the 10m RTTY contest

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re the 10m RTTY contest
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 19:35:53 -0500 (EST)
Some thoughts on having fun:

Blondes have more fun.
High power is more fun.

I am bald and gray.
I run low power.

I had fun in the contest.  Or I thought I did.

Just kidding.  I had a really good time.

But, then, what do I know?

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 12/6/2011 12:02:37 A.M. GMT Standard Time,
aa5au@bellsouth.net writes:

It's OK  to run high power and submit a log as CHECKLOG.  I thought about
doing it  myself since I knew I was going to be a CHECKLOG,
but decided against it  because high power on 10 meters kills the telephone
part of my UVerse and the  wife would have killed me.  I
think running low power is more  challenging although running high power is
probably more fun.

73, Don  AA5AU