Re: [RTTY] Dropped last character in transmission during RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dropped last character in transmission during RTTY
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:47:21 -0800
As others have pointed out usually adding the space cures most of the
last character problem.  But for those using hardware modems there are a
couple of useful things you can add to the ini file in the rttyrite
area.  I used there with dumb terminal and also have used those to keep
the amp (when I used to have and use one) from hot switching.

PTT_BEGIN_HOLD=5

PTT_END_HOLD=5

These are adjustable.  Example shows 200.  I am not using AMP so have
them pretty short now but when I used to use the old Henry had a bit
more Begin Hold time.