[RTTY] Contest exchanges:Adding their call

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Contest exchanges:Adding their call
From: "Mike Bragassa" <bragassa@consolidated.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:44:33 -0600
On intentional quick exchanges,  I appreciate the other guy sending my call
at the end of the quick (keyword) exchange." K5UO UR 5NN XYZ K5UO". Not too
often, but there have been conditions where it may take a few (or more)
characters before my software tracks the other station and I miss the
beginning of the  exchange. "Is he exchanging to me or someone else, I did
not see my call?".  When those conditions exist (Is this QRM/QSB?) it
necessitates a repeat. Sometimes this is especially true with large DX
pileups; I don't even 'see' a spec of my call.If  I see a spec, I go for
it!!

.Or, is there something occasionally wrong in my RTTY setup?

Mike, K5UO