Re: [RTTY] Exchange Complaints

To: rkolarik@neb.rr.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Exchange Complaints
From: Gedking@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:00:21 -0500 (EST)
What can u expect when they dropped CW and the unruly bunch  that came from
the CB ranks that the FCC could not control, and the  FCC just threw up
their arms and didn't even require a  license anymore.
I worked Melpelo back when I was a Novice back in 71.
ED WN8IOT,- WB8IOT,- K8OT

In a message dated 1/13/2012 1:29:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,