Re: [RTTY] Exchange Complaints

To: Gedking@aol.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Exchange Complaints
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:24:47 -0500
I can't believe I'm even replying to your stupid remark but I'm having a
good day.

Are you a dumbass in real life or do you just play one on TV?

No one who is really even mildly capable with computers and the Internet
actually has an AOL email address do they? I mean I've had email before AOL
so anyone with an AOL address is the reason for SPAM and doesn't know how
to use a computer. I think that analogy matches well with the one you put
out there.

When you see my call in a contest, don't come back to me. I was licensed
after they dropped the morse code proficiency requirement - not CW as you
stated. And after your previous comment about not running RTTY more than
50% power, I think maybe you ought to do a bit less "thinking out loud".

K2DSL - David