Re: [RTTY] Exchange Complaints

To: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Exchange Complaints
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:19:16 -0800 (PST)
Hi Don et all, I am glad that you got the HK0 on RTTY.  One comment, you said
it
was #340 for you?  Is that active country totals?  #341 is the top.  So which
one are you missing?
I am at 331 confirmed of the 341 on RTTY.  I just need one more to get on the
Honor Roll on RTTY.
I have been chasing the 3W, VK0 and SV2ASP/A for years.

Anyway, Don congratulations.

Joe K0BX
on RTTY since 1975
Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.