Re: [RTTY] Take Two RTTY Exchange

To: Gedking@aol.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Take Two RTTY Exchange
From: Gedking@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 05:38:32 -0500 (EST)
Screwed up it was the RTTY RU I need to turn in. I will get at it. not  to
many contacts.
ED

In a message dated 1/16/2012 04:33:41 Eastern Standard Time,
Gedking@aol.com writes:

Hi Gary  es Don
Hmmmm lets see if he had 623 contacts and lost 11 because of errors  I
wonder how many mults he had. if he lost one mult that could be  623 pts
lost,
plus 11 X the mults. so I'll take the couple milli sec  lost per contact to
not  loose them pts. remember the score is like  an upside down pyramid.
That reminds me I forgot to send in my log because  I only made under 50
contacts I wonder how many total pts I caused  people to loose in the 10
mtr
rtty  contest I better get on the  ball.
ED

In a message dated 1/16/2012 02:42:42 Eastern Standard  Time,