Re: [RTTY] Multiple Decoders

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Multiple Decoders
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 00:51:24 -0800
Yup.  My only complication is I am using a microHAM Digi Keyer II for my
primary Tx/Rx control and they don't make access to the audio line-out
very easy, but it eventually finds its way to the computer sound card
where I should be able to route it to the DXP38.  Heck, if I have to
I'll grab it off the speaker connector (very last resort).

All in all, the more I think about it, the more do'able it seems.  We
shall see.  Thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions.

Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
dick@k7vc.com