Re: [RTTY] Multiple Decoders

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Multiple Decoders
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:26:58 -0400
Many of us have been doing multiple decoders for years now, particularly the
DXP38 plus multiple instances of MMTTY with different profiles.  Just put a
Y-adapter your radio's audio output and feed one leg to the DXP38 and the
other to your soundcard or microHAM box.  You only use one channel, not
both, because you want all decoders seeing the same audio stream or
receiver.

Ed - W0YK