[RTTY] HK0NA - is there no SSB/CW

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] HK0NA - is there no SSB/CW
From: "ko1h" <ko1h@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 00:56:37 -0000
Well it must be my fault.  On Thursday I they were spotted on 30m cw.  So I
posted a spot that in essance said 10140 hk0na rttypse

Not a few hours later they were on rtty all over the place.

As stated later in this thread I noticed when I haddnt work them yet on rtty
that they had almost 50k ssb q's 40k cw q's and not quite 3k rtty q's this
was early last week.

Perhaps there was a plan....

Great Dxpedition
de John ko1h