Re: [RTTY] 3 stations on rtty at one time

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 3 stations on rtty at one time
From: Dave Barr <recordupe@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 16:53:30 -0500
Actually, John, I made a poor choice of subject line.   My tongue in
cheek reference to "no CW/SSB" was simply admiration of the good
treatment of the RTTY community.    I was just reporting that I could
print HK0NA operating RTTY on 20, 17 and 15 meters concurrently, not to
mention that they were posted on 10 meter RTTY at the same time.
Stellar job by the Malpelo boys.

73, Dave, K2YG