[RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY

To: "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:57:58 -0600
Q's = 402  WPX = 251    Points = 1011   Claimed score = 253,761.

Had  403 contacts but one dupe for a net of 402 for score.
This was the most Q's I have ever had in a RTTY contest. It was  lot of fun
for the 15 hours I put into it. 90% was S&P. N1MM/MMTTY worked great. The
only problem I had was calling CQ on 20 M and had a small run going. A PT2
call worked me and then camped out just above me so his right trace was in
my 500 Hz band width. I moved down 3 times and he continued to follow me
down. I finally changed bands to get away from him. Sorry for those who were
still calling me. One call had to tell him he was working KS0M and not PT2.
Looking forward to the next contest.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, Missouri 65251 U.S.A.