Re: [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY

To: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>, "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY
From: "John GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:51:22 -0000
Dick,

Sorry you had the problem with a station too close. This happened to me 3
times in the WPX when I had been holding a frequency for a long time. Each
time I went exactly on their frequency and asked them to  'please QSY a
little up/down as you are too close to my freq .. tu de john gw4ska'.
Polite, had to be repeated once or twice but they all moved without any
comment. Twice it happened just after I got spotted, maybe just coincidence.

Good to know that RTTY ops are the best!

73, John GW4SKA