Re: [RTTY] GU0SUP in WPX

To: pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] GU0SUP in WPX
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:37:27 -0800
That's really disconcerting, since I am always happy to see you in my log.
There was a G0SUP in the contest who called me - I made him repeat the call
to be sure. I'm hoping that had something more to do with the confusion and
was not something more nefarious. - jeff wk6i (operated WPX as KS7AA)

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com