Re: [RTTY] GU0SUP in WPX

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] GU0SUP in WPX
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:43:15 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On 2/14/2012 4:46 PM, Dick Flanagan wrote:
> The occasional station that responds to my CQ with numbers doesn't
> bother me.  I just click on his call, click on his NR, hit my Exchange
> and TU keys and keep going.  If nothing else they keep me awake.:)

REPLY:

Agreed. The guy who sends the exchange first is only mildly annoying,
provided he does everything else right. What often happnes is he send
his exhcange, I reply with my exhcange and he disappears without
confirming my exchange.He no doubt thinks he has done his job, but now I
have to repeat my exchange several times while he is off working someone
else. As long as copy was good and strong and I'm confident he got my
exchange, I go ahead and log him, but it isn't right.

73, Bill W6WRT