Re: [RTTY] SO2R Problem

To: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>, "'Tom Osborne'" <w7why@frontier.com>,"'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2R Problem
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:16:59 -0500
I found much info about making stubs on the internet when I made mine
years ago. I used RG-11, but anything would work, probably even RG6
TV coax. Impedance would not be important. My MFJ 259B antenna
analyzer was helpful, but I think I could have done without it.

Once made, a simple "T" connector on the back of the amp connects
stub and antenna to amp.

Jerry W4UK