Re: [RTTY] More RTTY Contests Needed

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] More RTTY Contests Needed
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
Or you could do what I did not too long ago. I started calling CQ for a real
contest, but I was early. It was supposed to start at 1200Z, but my Alzheimer's
kicked in and I started CQing at 0000Z. Made five contacts with proper exchange
and all before it sunk in. No one ever questioned a thing.   :-)

73, Bill W6WRT

> From: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>

Fire up on the band of your choice and call CQ Contest. You'll get a ton